A few days ago, I saw an article in the International Herald Tribune on the idea that the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico could be fixed by exploding a nuclear device. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read that, and you probably don’t believe me either. I have already written a post on oil spills and nuclear power plants, which you can find on this blog. If you still don’t believe that the idea exists, watch this YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ojCbqfRRr8&feature=related. I leave the comments to you.
- Stories from April 2010
- Cancun CoP 16
- Establishing a Fair Climate Action Fund
- Climate Change and the Media: Commissioner Hedegaard in Cancun
- Cancun Deal in the Making
- A Panacea for UN Climate Change Financing
- China Remains a Mystery in Cancun
- Obtaining a New Kyoto is Geo-Politically Impossible
- Urgency and Totality in EU’s Cancun Negotiations
- Blocking a New Kyoto at CoP 16
- Bulgarian Delegation “Missing” at CoP 16
- CoP 16 Document Released!
- Cancun Produces Deal