On May 11, 2010, the Bulgarian National Commission on Energy and Water Regulation announced that the prices for electricity, heating, and natural gas will rise from July 1st. This would be the third such price-change since the beginning of the year and it was met with great opposition from consumers.
- Stories from April 2010
- Cancun CoP 16
- Establishing a Fair Climate Action Fund
- Climate Change and the Media: Commissioner Hedegaard in Cancun
- Cancun Deal in the Making
- A Panacea for UN Climate Change Financing
- China Remains a Mystery in Cancun
- Obtaining a New Kyoto is Geo-Politically Impossible
- Urgency and Totality in EU’s Cancun Negotiations
- Blocking a New Kyoto at CoP 16
- Bulgarian Delegation “Missing” at CoP 16
- CoP 16 Document Released!
- Cancun Produces Deal